• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

interest in a palm springs meet and greet?

1xfloppy

NAXJA Forum User
i dont know whats out there except peabodys cafe...but thats a karoake joint...this is to gauge interest and see who would like to attend this...seems there is not too much interest out in 29 palms area so maybe a palm springs meet and greet would suffice? post up ideas about a place...

squirrel80 said:
Maybe somewhere in the middle. Pappy in Herriet's in Pioneer town is a great location with great food. I'm always looking for an excuse to head up there.

dude i totally forgot about that place, lets see if we can get more interest in this, if not i think maybe palm springs will have a better attendance! but that is a great idea!

We did a M&G in Palm Desert a couple of years ago. It was well attended but we never could get another one up and going.
Keep it in the eastern end of the valley and I will make it out there.

Jump This said:
We did a M&G in Palm Desert a couple of years ago. It was well attended but we never could get another one up and going.
Keep it in the eastern end of the valley and I will make it out there.
you have any reccomendations?

I'm in!

Just changed it... I moved back to the Desert a couple weeks ago.

Desert Hot Springs.. across the highway from Palm Springs.

ok cool...well this is still in the works, but, its going to happen, i just dont want 4 people driving about an hour and a half just to make it happen

Mike(wanderer) is in Palm Springs, I can't speak for him but I'm sure he would go...

I can go anywhere from Indio-Pioneer town, so whatever is convenient for everyone else works for me!

PLease, make it on the weekend.. By the time i get home from work it is DARK.... I'm in then.. Week nights are a bitch.. I do ac repair out here...

scottmcneal said:
PLease, make it on the weekend.. By the time i get home from work it is DARK.... I'm in then.. Week nights are a bitch.. I do ac repair out here...
what about a friday night???

Back