• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Indio/Palm Springs guys

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Any of you guys in the Indio/Palm Springs area available to do me a quick favor?

PM me.

-Cal

cal said:
Any of you guys in the Indio/Palm Springs area available to do me a quick favor?

PM me.

-Cal

Cal
I think the PM box is full.....
Shoot me a PM.... if time allows I may be able to help... I'm in Indio.
Curt

Yeah, I emptied the box before the crash, and they all came back.

Had I realized that, I'd have gone looking for the PM with your # and called you .. but i just deleted it again. :)

I need someone to pick up a pair of coils in palm springs and sit on them for a week or two, until I get my jeep back and can pick them up. They need to be picked up by sunday night, as the seller is moving out of town (hence needing someone to run and grab them, my jeeps sitting on a rack at tri county right now).

If you can grab them, PM "XbajajeepX" to arrange pickup and PM me so I stop looking for someone else. ;) They are paid for. PM me what kind of beer you like and we'll find a time to hook up in a week or two.

-Cal

Looks like Curt took care of it for me.

Thanks for the offer tho

Thanks Curt!

Back