• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Chevy Tahoe 4x4 for sale in Indiana

BigDawgz

NAXJA Forum User
I have a very nice 2001 Chevy Tahoe 4x4 for sale in Indiana. It's an LS, 4-door model and it has 97K miles on it. It has, I believe, every option except for Leather. It has:

Maroon Exterior
Grey Cloth Interior
3rd Row Seating
Front and rear Heat/AC
5.3liter Vortec
4L60 Automatic/Overdrive
Factory Tow Package with Factory Posi, 3:73's, tranny and oil coolers...etc.
Power Sun/Moonroof
Front and optional Side Impact Airbags
Brand New 2004 Chevy Tahoe 16" Aluminum Alloy wheels and Tires w/6k.
Full Power Options, Windows, Doorlocks, Seats, Power & Heated Mirrors.
Push Button 4X4 with the optional Auto 4x4
On-Star and Integrated Cell/Satellite phone System
3 Built in Garage door openers
Remote Start with the optional Keyless entry on the same remote (5 Remotes)
Premium Sound-Am/Fm CD/Cassette with Factory Sub and Amp
Rear Wiper/Defrost
Driver and Passenger side glass tinted to match the rest of the vehicle
Vent Visors/Bugshield
Driving/Fog Lights
Cargo/Luggage Rack on the roof
Optional Rear Cargo Accessible Door Lock Switch
Other stuff I'm sure I've forgotten

The ONLY reason I'm selling this is because I'm getting ready to buy a BIG gooseneck trailer and I need to get a 2001 or newer Chevy HD2500 X/Crew-Cab 4x4 to pull it with.
I've ran Valvoline Durablend in it for the last 30-40,000 miles...and it uses no oil and it has no problems whatsoever.

With its condition and mileage the KBB says:
Kelley Blue Book Retail is $22,000
Kelley Blue Book Private-Party Value is $17,120

I'm asking $16,900 obo.....for it or trade for the previously mentioned truck that I need.

The only trailers I've ever pulled with this is my 12' enclosed trailer with my StreetBike in it and a small 14' aluminum fishing boat.....so it's never been abused and I know the previous owner as well. It pulls nicely though and has tons of power. With a K&N filter alone, it makes over 300HP. It gets an average of 15mpg with combined driving. It gets about 18 or better on the highway though.

Thanks for looking and sorry the post is so long
If anyone needs pics I can post a couple on here...just let me know.
Aron

BUMP....for a price reduction to $15,600.

That's over 2 grand cheaper than Kelley Blue Book's Private-Party suggested price. Kelley Blue Book's suggested Retail for this Tahoe is right at 22K.

N.A.D.A. says to sale this for 17-18K if you're a private party...they suggest that the dealer ask in the 20's too.

The ONLY reason that I'm selling it is to buy/trade for a 2001 or newer 2500HD...Ex.-Cab or Crew Cab...4x4. There's absolutely NOTHING wrong w/the Tahoe...I just don't need that extra room and I could use a truck more than the SUV.

Aron

Back