• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Cherokee - Below Blue Book - $9990

Durango-Bob

NAXJA Forum User
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport - North Canton, Ohio

This is a very nice and well maintained Jeep. The Black paint is in near perfect condition. This was my daughter’s vehicle and she never took it offroad or abused it in any way. She used it as the family car for herself and her baby. I don’t even think that she ever shifted the transfer case out of 2hi. Anyway, she now needs a cheaper ride, so this one has to go. Here are the vehicle details:

4.0L automatic with just over 51k miles.
Power Steering, Windows, Mirrors, and Locks with keyless remote
Tinted Windows
AM / FM / Tape/ CD Infinity system
Tilt Steering Wheel
Intermittent Wipers
Rear Window Defroster
Stock steel wheels with chrome wheel covers
Stock tires
Air Conditioning
4 wheel drive with 231 t-case
Fog Lamps

FREE LABOR on upgrades!

Here is the deal. You agree to buy the Jeep and decide what upgrades and mods you want. Then you buy the parts and have them delivered to me. I will install them on the Jeep for FREE. There will be no charge to you for any of the labor that it takes to complete the changes. I have installed several lifts on Jeeps, so I have the experience necessary to do the job right. I do not weld, so if welding is required, I will have it done by a certified welder at my expense. I can do gears (with the help of an expert friend), lifts, bumper installations, bigger tires, whatever. I live in North Canton, Ohio and will do the work at my home. Please email for quickest response. I can send additional pics to you through email if you want.

Now for the best part. This is way below blue book at $9990

I will also deliver this anywhere within 100 miles or so for no charge. If you are further than this, we can work out something.

20_3.JPG

Last edited:
I worked for Jeep for 8 years and I still get the various names of the tcases mixed up. The tcase is the 231. This is the one that has 2hi, 4hi, N, and 4lo. The transmission is an automatic. Let me know if this doesn't answer your question.

Back