• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I will be singing this tomarrow...

seanR

Want to puff on my pipe?
NAXJA Member
"Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothing to do
Nowhere to go
I Wanna be sedated
Just get me to the airport
And put me on a plane
Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane
I can't control my fingers
I can't control my brain
Oh no oh no
Just put me in a wheelchair
And get me to the show
Hurry hurry hurry before I go loco
I can't control my toes
Oh no oh no"

seanR said:
"Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothing to do
Nowhere to go
I Wanna be sedated
Just get me to the airport
And put me on a plane
Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane
I can't control my brain
Oh no oh no
Just put me in a wheelchair
And get me to the show
Hurry hurry hurry before I go loco
I can't control my toes
Oh no oh no"

Awsome tune! Good Luck! Let us know how things go!

Enough with the f'ing prayers already.

If (when) something terrible happens to me, anyone who puts me on a prayer list, in a prayer circle, or even thinks about praying will be visited by me and a 7 iron.
Enough of the 'Wheeling for Christ' BS.
Faith is a private thing, please try and keep it that way.
Sorry to be Johnny Heathen, but its how I feel.
I am making no statements about my beliefs, and anyone who knows me knows that I must believe in something, considering the way I live.
Enough is enough already.
End of Friday hangover rant.
Hasta.

BTW URBAN, he was referring to the BBQ, so go ahead and pray for him having fun and getting drunk at the BBQ, Your Grace.

Last edited:
Fixed.

Apologies.
My prayers are with you, and my family is upstairs praying for you right now.
I can only offer a small prayer that you understand the error I have made.
Queen of Victory, pray for us.
Hasta.

I think he was calling me out. Which is pretty funny, cuz I am probably the least religous person on the planet. I was trying to be a nice guy and trying to let Sean know that I was pullin for him. How does a non-religous person relay that to a religous person? Aww F-it. Like he said, he woke up with a hangover. :puke: (Cuz there is no :hangover: smilie) And...it is BG, nuff said.

Sean is up and walking around some. The surgery went well, AND he very much appreciates all of your prayers. Especially from you BG. We are not sure that the doctors will let him go home today. If they don't, we will not be at the BBQ on Sat. He is very much looking forward to going, so if the doctors don't let him go home tonight he will be mad. He will not be able to drink at the BBQ. He did sing that song on the way to the operating room, but does not remember it. They gave him a shot of something to relax him. I wish I could have had some of it. Anyway I will post later and let you guys know what is going on.

good to hear everything went well. bgcntry i'm praying you make it down on sat...does that upset you :dunce:

cheers,

jj

It doesn't look like Sean and I will make it tomorrow. They are not going to let him go home until tomorrow after noon. We would like to have a BBQ this summer at out house. The surgery took over 5 hours and he did not get to his hospital room until 8 pm last night. He is VERY disappointed!!

IntrepidXJ said:
sorry to hear that.

if you guys do have a BBQ this summer, i'll be there!

ditto

cheers,

jj

Again, my entire family knows that a friend is down, and we are thinking of you all.
No prayers, because I don't pray.
Nonetheless, you are in our hearts and thoughts, and I was looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
Please take care, and know that somewhere in Cheeseland, a candle burns for you. (It's scented)
Hasta.

P.S. If this is a ploy to get me to pray, you will be visited by a fat ghost with a 7 iron.

Well since I am stuck here in cheese land, that means alot. Laura took me down to the waiting room and showed me these computers. I am going stir carzy here. Gill, wanna move the party to Madison, I will share my drugs.

BTW Whoda thunk they would need almost fifty stitches to fix me up?

Back