• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wow... News hits hard...

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
I just got a phone call... I'm officially laid off... Business is super slow for the owner right now, with all the school budget cuts and financial problems the country is having. This sucks, I dunno how the hell I'm gonna pay my bills. Damn life sucks sometimes.

Sorry I had to vent...

Damn man that sucks. More so that it was over the phone. For what its worth Im sorry hopefully something else will fill its place soon

do what i did, marry a chick that makes big dollars :D

oh wait, the housing market crashed now she's broke too :doh:

that sucks man, good luck on the hunt. dont forget about working as a bouncer, its easy work and it pays the bills while you're looking for something more serious.

GrimmJeeper said:
do what i did, marry a chick that makes big dollars :D

oh wait, the housing market crashed now she's broke too :doh:

that sucks man, good luck on the hunt. dont forget about working as a bouncer, its easy work and it pays the bills while you're looking for something more serious.

I was thinking that, I worked as a bouncer for about a year and a half before going to work doing armed security. Problem is the place I used to work won't take me back, I punched a manager before I left :laugh:

socal billl said:
Damn dude,sorry to hear that.Is the lift party still on?

I'm not sure... I've gotta check finances and stuff... I was already pretty stretched with the whole apparel thing I was doing.

damn that blows jim, i'm waiting to hear that news myself.. auto finance is not the market to be in. good luck in the hunt i've been looking and i'll im getting is calls for bullshit telemarketing jobs.

crazyjim said:
Yea, that's like anything real estate right now... it's horrible.
Thats what my wife does. she's a mortgage loan officer, and she hasnt worked since december of last year.

Back