• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Core 4x4

jeeptec

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know anything about Core 4x4 off road products? It popped up on eBay while looking for other parts. They have a real website and shop in UTAH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope never heard of them. What are you considering from them?

I got my double shear trackbar bracket from them based on the experience/recommendation of another NAXJA member. While what they offer on ebay is powder coated they had no problem providing me with an uncoated one so I could weld it on.

I just stumbled across them looking for r/c car parts of all thinks. Buddy of mine wants to do a long arm kit. But doesn't have tons of money

I just stumbled across them looking for r/c car parts of all thinks. Buddy of mine wants to do a long arm kit. But doesn't have tons of money

Gotcha, if he is just looking for the long arm kit, Serious has a great radius arm for about the same price. Heard lots of good things about them. It is nice on the Core kit that the cross member is removable though.

http://www.seriousoffroadproducts.c...t-for-existing-4-7.5-S-A-Lift?cPath=419_2040&

I have their stage one control arms. They seem really well built and I havnt had any issues with them yet.
They also will build you a long arm 4 link if you call them

Back