• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 2017 - Adopt-A-Trail Meeting

I did notice you don't play well with others.

It has been a lifelong theme.

Hence self-employment.

Yeah but you already know the answer :)

NAXJA has co-adopted 2N47, Cleghorn Ridge. The existing club, the Drifters, needed some help due to the large amount of activity Cleghorn sees and the Forest Service called on NAXJA.

The Drifters have a workday scheduled for next Saturday March 25th at 9:00 am. The meeting location is at the trailhead right off the I-15 freeway. Exit 129 / Cleghorn road. The trail is on the East side of the freeway.

I plan on being there as I kind of see this as one of those "put up or shut up" kind of moments. If you can make it out it would be great.

Last edited:
Saturday is booked already for me, I'll have to try for another one. Where are you finding their workday scheduling posted? Do they have one of those spots on the InterWeb or something?

Where are you finding their workday scheduling posted? Do they have one of those spots on the InterWeb or something?

Not sure if they use the interwebs or anything like that. I found out about it from one of their members at the meeting.

I would imagine that in the future we will be having our own work days independent of their scheduling. One of the concerns was that the trail was not getting the volunteer hours that it could be, and that's where we come in.

I realize that this work day is short notice but considering our member base there was bound to be those who would be able to make it.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm scheduled to work that day or I'd be there with the rug rats. I will definitely be there for April.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It looks like the schedule master and (over) protector of the children will be away the on weekend of April 22-23. Should be a fun time for the boys.

:rolleyes:

:shhh:

:party:

I will not be able to make it saturday. Cracked piston that has been tapping away for 30k miles finally let go last night. Usually I'm proud to talk about my rod swinging around, but...

Well that's not good. Give your rod my condolences.

I was fortunate enough to pick up a motor from xTimmax, so I guess I know what I get to do tomorrow.

Wax your legs?

Just asking.

Back