• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford 8.8 with 4.10s and Trac Loc

JKTXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I bought this axle from the bone yard but have not used it yet... it's from a late nineties Explorer with disc brakes, factory 4.10 gears and Trac Loc. I have stripped the perches and shock mounts off it so it's ready to have some welded on for an XJ. It will need calipers because those were missing, but the rotors and e-brake assembly and cables are there though. Anyway, supposedly it only had 60k miles on it and it seems to be in great shape. I've opened the cover and checked the teath and all of that stuff. Here's the catch.. I am leaving for Moab tomorrow morning (will be there until 10/8) and can bring this with me if someone wants it.. call me at 208-868-9481 or email [email protected] as soon as possible. I am not going to bring it unless I have a commitment from someone who wants it. Price is $300 Thanks, JP

Back