• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where is everyone staying?

well i was goin to camp but might be cold, so then i thought motel but too much money, so i decided to just stay at my home warm and cheap:D

Super 8

edit: what a waste of my 600th post.

Slickrock campground full hookup RV site. Which is really a waste since I have no TV, no toilet, no water, no real electrical stuff in my pop up.

Jared:patriot:

GSequoia said:
Slickrock cabin __

Or possibly a Hesperia parking lot... !!!1 !!!1

No matter when you make it, I'll have a beer wating for you, my friend. :cheers:

I am SOOO glad were staying at Moab Rim in a nice warm/cool(depending on the weather) cabin well away from the riff-raff at Slickrock..:D

Sunday to Saturay..

Andy Steiner said:
Or possibly a Hesperia parking lot... !!!1 !!!1

I dunno man. I'll have my dad with me again (although he'll be driving his own truck); I'm thinking we might have to go around Hesperia just so the Double-Armstrong curse doesn't happen again.

I know my Jeep will be fine... It's his truck I'm concerned about!

DrMoab said:
Anyone interested in a Sequoia poll? Oh wait...isn't there already a Sequoia poll? :d

Of course there is.

It gives me such warm and fuzzies to know that everybody here cares about my well being so much.

:illegalflipoffsmilie:

GSequoia said:
It gives me such warm and fuzzies to know that everybody here cares about my well being so much.
BTW... what kind of brew do you like? I don't drink much, so I don't have a favorite.

Geepfreak said:
I am SOOO glad were staying at Moab Rim in a nice warm/cool(depending on the weather) cabin well away from the riff-raff at Slickrock..:D

Sunday to Saturay..

I am SOOOO glad too. I will be reasonably sure you wont try testing the shocks on my Jeep like you did Ryans truck. :D

Back