• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who is going to be Mt. biking as well?

Powerman

NAXJA Forum User
This is the first summer I didn't get much riding in. I've rode Moab once before. I will be tenting it from the 1st to the 4th. Worried about bringing the bike. Don't know what to do with it while I wheel. Anyone have any ideas? Anyone else riding?

We are showing up on the 23rd and will be biking prior to the fling. We just lock them up in camp while we wheel or do other stuff, have never had a problem in 10+ years.

JKTXJ said:
We are showing up on the 23rd and will be biking prior to the fling. We just lock them up in camp while we wheel or do other stuff, have never had a problem in 10+ years.

That just reminded me, You guys were biking the weekend I ran in to you down there just before the spring run, car show weekend IRRC. I should bring my bike.

xjblue said:
That just reminded me, You guys were biking the weekend I ran in to you down there just before the spring run, car show weekend IRRC. I should bring my bike.

Yep, gotta bring the bike when going to Moab. Let us know if you will be there early and we can hook up fr a ride.

JKTXJ said:
Yep, gotta bring the bike when going to Moab. Let us know if you will be there early and we can hook up fr a ride.

I'll be there mid week, running the Loose Screws Tour again.

Back