• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ JCR sliders

heapxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have JCR stage 2 sliders. I'm planning on cutting out the rockers so I won't need these anymore. Some rash, but that's what these are for. These are compatable with TNT Y-Link. These will work on any XJ as long as it doesn't have RE drop brackets. I paid $270 shipped to me on Dec 18th, 2006. $200 if picked up here in Berlin, CT.

Why do you say these wont work with the RE Drop Brackets, based on the images on their site i dont see a problem.

well, they make a ones specifically for the RE bracket location which is why I think they will not work. I think all the pics of the sliders are the same on that site. Better call them to make sure.

heapxj said:
These will work on any XJ as long as it doesn't have RE drop brackets.

Not to hijack your post, but just wanted to clarify this. These sliders will not fit with the RE Long arm kit., but the RE drop brackets would not effect any of our slider installations.

Now back to the regularly scheduled post:jester:

Thanks for the heads up guys, i figured as much when i looked at the pictures on your site. Heap: you dont happen to pass through southington/plantsville at all do you?

Back