• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buchanans Mudfest In Robertsville Mo

I'm planning on going, but what time does it start and what does it cost, and Honestly do you think 30's would work... Don't have the big meats on yet.

Gates open at 10:00am. You should be fine there is stuff to do, no matter what size tires you run. $10.00 to get in I belive? My 38.5 SX's are low on tread hope Ill be ok :rolleyes:

I hope know one shows up there tomorrow cause your all wrong about the date. Im from st. louis i go every year how ever many times they have it a year sometimes 2-3. Heres the official site its may 13th weekend. http://www.buchananmudfest.com/
There are cheap places to stay in eureka, mo about 20-30 min out from there property. If anyone is interested im in Indiana for school, but im going home next weekend for it repost on here i can meet people in the morning in eureka or where ever and they can follow me down there

Back