• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift pics (BIG PICS)

theschwarz1

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I started my lift...here are some pics of my prgress (which is slow). If the pics below dont work then got to this link and look in the "lift " folder

Okay here is my jeep before work starts
before+lift.jpg

Here is the rusty's lift I am installing, note...I got the aal and put it in a new leaf pack
rusty%27s+parts.jpg

Here is a pick of my access to the bolts of the shocks. I had drilled out the bolts here. I know the opening isn't pretty but I lacked the right tools to make it pretty. I will just patch it
shock+bolt+access.jpg

NOw , has anyone had this happen when they were installing there lift???
go+figure.jpg
Here is the story, I was drilling out the upper shock mount bolts and the drill bit snapped and I geuss a piece flew and hit the window.....all I could think was "Only me!" THe reason was I was being lazy. I only had cheap bits and didn't want to stop working and wait to get better bits.
So this is how I looked shortly after the window incident. Luckily my wife was happy to catch the funny moment on camera
Happy.jpg

Here is the new shock in place
new+shock.jpg

here is the drivers side nearly done
new+leaf+and+shock.jpg

here is the problem with having a reciever hitch. After the old bolt was cut out, the new bolt is too long. I need to cut this one down.
oops+too+long.jpg

Luckily so far I have had plenty of nice weather and plenty of PB Blaster!!
me+workin.jpg

I will update as things prgress...

Last edited:
ok the pics work on my computer but not an any other. Can someone help, I use the insert image tool using the URL of my Yahoo breifcase file of each pic and it wont show on other peoles computer...any ideas?

Looks good.

Did you try using the IMG tags?
Like this:
http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/7bfd52db/bc/Lift/new+leaf+and+shock.jpg?bfaQ8WCBWSb0Bj1H[/IMG (then close the tag with the other ' ] ' )

Here's the above example completed:
[IMG]http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/7bfd52db/bc/Lift/new+leaf+and+shock.jpg?bfaQ8WCBWSb0Bj1H

well I used the too lwhich automatically adds the
so thats why I dont understand why it doesn't work, unless it has something to do with Yahoo.....not sure but thanks for your input! Like I said on my computer it works fine but on anothers it just has the white box with the red x..

Back