• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets compile a list of Northern Colorado trails

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
Lets compile a list of Northern Colorado Trails. I keep hearing about new ones and don't know anything about them. What I would like to see is a list of trails along with some info and someone to help document them. I can get a high res topo Northern Colorado Map for people to use to document the trails.

I can combine them all onto a website and publish them for the Chapter.

Once that is done, lets start one for each Colorado region. The books suck. There are a couple of sites out there that have some of this info, maybe we should help populate those sites?????

Input???

Charles Wells' Guide to Colorado Backroads and 4-Wheel Drive Trails, Vol 2:
lists nine trails around Loveland, Ft Collins, Walden. Has another eleven near Boulder, Longmont, Nederland and Grand Lake. There's more, but check out the book if'n you don't already have it.

Volume 1 covers the southern half of the State, and he also has a Moab book out

Yucca-Man said:
Charles Wells' Guide to Colorado Backroads and 4-Wheel Drive Trails, Vol 2:
lists nine trails around Loveland, Ft Collins, Walden. Has another eleven near Boulder, Longmont, Nederland and Grand Lake. There's more, but check out the book if'n you don't already have it.

Volume 1 covers the southern half of the State, and he also has a Moab book out

Trails.net is a wonderfull resource that trails can be submitted to.

bugman1964 said:
THAT IS A GOOD BOOK BUT THEY TEND TO FALL APART :smsoap:
That's why Xerox made millions on reprographic technology... :cheers:

Back