• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carmitment issues

REWSTER

BACON!
NAXJA Member
I got em.

My current fleet starting from what I've owned the longest.

00xj. You know it you've seen it. Not going anywhere.

14 toyota camery...camry...cammery...cam-er-ray. How ever its spelled. Wife's car. Not going anywhere.

06 street glide. Getting bored with.

09 toyota tacoma. This thing was what I call a bucket list vehicle, I always wanted one, had to have it.

95 ford motorhome. Named flipper on my first trip with it.

Starting with flipper, the market is so hot for everything right now. I bought this in March spent 2 months rehabbing it, and with the prices of things I feel as I can make a few grand by selling it. Slowly realizing it would take a lot of work to make this safetly tow the xj on a trailer. I'm thinking of selling it. If I do I'd split the money between paying my wife's car off and probably another pop up camper.

The taco truck, the plan was to build an "overlanding" rig because it's what's in. I have the parts to lift it 2.5 inches if doing that doesn't make me like it then it's going up for sale. I've been wanting another wrangler so it's either get rid of this and finance one or...

Bagger for wrangler trade. The bike has a cool trade history for me 7.3 f250-06 LJ-06 street glide. So if I can trade it again for another LJ OR JK I'd be happy with that. Incase anyone knows someone looking for a trade;)

The wife still likes her car, she's not addicted to carcane. So it can stay.

My XJ has been with me for 13 years now. If I end up with another wrangler I'll let the kiddos wheel this one.

So basically this is just a brain dump that has taken all day to type out. 3 vehicles I am wanting a change with one, I find funny because I haven't had it long at all.

REW'buy,sell,trade'STER

Trade street glide for real truck. Sell motorhome. Buy toy hauler with open deck to tow jeep or a golf cart like Ben got. Then come out to Hammers in February so I have somewhere warm to sleep

If it makes you feel any better, it took me all day to read this...

mac 'have my own Carmitment issues' gyvr

We all have those issues:

1996 ZJ - bought it in 1999 and still have it. It's my longest relationship to date, not counting my friends from back home.

1998 ZJ - bought it in September with 95000 miles on it, just needing a refresh and a brake line. Figured I could flip it for a couple grand. Now 9 months in, it is licensed, insured, and driven all the time

2001 XJ - Had it 12 years and rolled it down a mountain a few times. Damn thing still goes like hell. She's sticking around unless I find another ZJ that I could turn into a trail rig

2006 XK - Big piece of shit mechanically, but I love the way it looks, its comfortable, and I like the way it drives. That said, I'd sell it in a heartbeat for the right price.

Taco Just got the lift. Looks cooler feels cooler driving it. Probably still for sale. Lol

I've had 35 messages on the rv since listing it more than half are something other than the "is it available " stock message. Shuffling through theese is getting annoying. After scheduling the first showing I had sellers remorse but still kept it up for sale.

I've been sending the bike out for possible trade. For a wrangler without much luck yet.

Waiting for a good day to clean and take pics of the tacoma I think I'm only going to list that on the forums for it first.. marketplace is getting stressful.

Well flipper is gone...

I guess I should say my wife was the responsible adult. I had that one and a 85 monte carlo SS that I was ready to make a mistake on!

Took the motorcycle for a ride today ( on a trailer no way was I riding in the cold and rain).Unfortunately it came back home with me. Looked at a JK with only 48k miles lifted bumpers tires winch, I knew it had some damage but it was way worse when I saw it in person. Non of the doors lined up with the jams. Ended up walking on it.

I like how the new forum shows more old threads without any hassle. Wich made me run into this one...

Let's see. Sold that bike, sold that tacoma. Now I have

00xj my green rig
14 camery wife's car.
00 xj kids car siting since last WF.
11 jk new dd long trip easy wheeling rig
02ish pop up camper.

Back