• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what's up web wheelers

You get another XJ yet?

Will, hope all is well.... you know I'm still out and about... but in a Tacoma now ;) Keeping an eye out for another XJ though so sneak in and out of here often. Hope all of you OLD CREW are doing well!

I have too many for now. But not ready to sell one yet.

That could change this year.

Nice to see survivors posting here. I do not drive much anymore, at least not the last 12 months.

Will, hope all is well.... you know I'm still out and about... but in a Tacoma now ;) Keeping an eye out for another XJ though so sneak in and out of here often. Hope all of you OLD CREW are doing well!

Last edited:
howdy boys!

anyone up for a ride?? :roflmao:

howdy boys!

anyone up for a ride?? :roflmao:

Its so hot though.

As soon as I get mine off the stands I'll be ready to play.

Hey you all... Looks like some of you just keep on building :) I no longer have an XJ or really a hard trails type rig. In my old age ;) I'm more into overlanding and dispersed type camping. That said if you get together for a run I'd love to hang out and catch up. maybe we could even drag Will out to visit? Enjoy whatever you all do!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays folks. Got a brand new $189 :tears::bawl:battery this week for my 290K mile 89 Wagoneer, back up DD. Under the AZone 3 year warrant for free :D

I may sell 1-3 spare jeeps next year, we will see. One being an 89 Cherokee White 4x4 in great shape (I have 2), and I may finally sell my Custom Diesel 85 Cherokee. Guessing I may be able to get a premium for them right now.

Keeping the Wagoneer and Saturn for sure. I do so little driving now, and my kids all have their vehicles and jeeps... That I do not 5 spare rigs.

Going to be super busy next few months, but may sell my shop/shop stuff this spring (to cut expenses), or crank it up and get it all back into business?

Not sure which yet.

My major consulting client is going to close after 25 years of being my gravy train income, so I will be looking for other income options...

Next year is likely to be a wild crazy one.

I still have lots of Renix Era stuff, back up spare stuff, a shop 1/2 full of it.. Wiring harnesses, odds and ends, after 15 years.

I gave away the Red 2WD 87 Jeep (No drive train, gutted, but perfect, rust free body and frame) I got from one of you in Katy Tx, in 2007(?). Gave it away to a new home about 8 weeks ago to a pipe Welder/Chem plant guy in his 50s that is thinking of dropping it on top of a 4x4 Dodge diesel rig???

I found it a good home I think. 13 years ago I was going to make a fuel cell powered electric rig out of it...

Life happens while making other plans.

What's your all's story? Plans?

:laugh3:

Back