• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Cherokee $4500

floyd

NAXJA Forum User
Putting some feelers out to see if there is any interest. 2001 Cherokee with ~ 120k miles, that's less than 600 miles a month throughout it's life. NP242 full time TC, D30 in the front and 8.25 out back and a Curt class 3 hitch. Tires are 255/70 R15 General AT2's with approximately 20k on them. Some rust starting on the bottom of the front doors and lower rear quarters but nothing major. The winter roads in NE Ohio are not kind to vehicles. This has been my "work truck" since getting rid of my ZR2 but I am getting tired of hooking up a trailer any time I need to do something. The AC needs charged (if ya need that), the headliner is drooping and the front wheel bearings are starting to cry. I'm thinking the tranny mount needs replaced as well. I've got a second pair of Ecco wheels with Bridgestone Revos that I used as winter shoes, they likely have another year or two on them and will go with the sale. Asking $4500 and I'm pretty firm on that, I've seen a lot worse selling for 3500-4000 in these parts.

I don't check in here too often so send me an email at d#r#[email protected] Remove the two # added to thwart the bots.

Thanks for looking, can get some more pics if anyone is interested. This vehicle is located at zip 44428.

David

00o0o_fgQHEM0vbaX_600x450.jpg

Back