• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 XJ w/ 4.5" RC full lift $3200

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, might as well get this thing out of the barn and on to someone that will use it. Its the red 2001 XJ I had at WF a few years back, it won the cleanest rig award that year. I will try and get pics up soon, but since my photobucket account is crap like the rest, I will have to host elsewhere, or can text pics. It was a southern Missouri rig until I brought it up to north MO about 2 years ago. It still has the window sticker in the glove box I believe, I'm 3rd owner, second owner only had a very short period of time. Original owner had it custom ordered from Jeep with the Up Country package and a few other little add ons. It has factory full skid plates, front tow points, rear receiver hitch (its rusty but its the only rust on the whole rig). Has the factory Icon wheels with 95% tread Hankook ATM's. As stated in the title, it has the full 4.5" RC lift with upper and lower CA's, adjustable TB, full leafs, the nitro 2.0 shocks (which I would replace personally), shackles and whatever else comes with that kit. The rig has the 242 transfer case w/ the LP D30 and I believe a D35 rear, will have to look again. It has a crap load of miles, in the 325k range. I do not know any history on motor replacement or rebuild, but I just know it starts and runs great and has never left us stranded in even the coldest of weather. Heat and A/C both work great, power windows and locks, IIRC the passenger side will randomly only work from the master switch panel on the drivers door. Its a simple fix with the jumper wire in the kick panel (look it up if you don't know what I am talking about).

It has driveline vibes with eth TC drop, it rides like a lumber wagon and I just keep it around for our pay hunters to drive. It is dry underneath, has a new interstate battery and a saggy headliner held up with headliner pins. It has the overhead console with functioning readout etc. Its a clean rig, has a few scuffs and dings, but no major dents, no rocker rust or floor board rust. Its ready to be a DD or you can take it to the next level for off road.

I am asking $3200. If you have a realistic cash offer, bring it and you will own it I am not wanting to pay taxes or insurance on it any longer.

I have a customer who was looking for an XJ or ZJ, post up some pictures and I'll show it to him.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I just sent out the pics, you should get them soon. That's all I have on my phone at the moment, if you want something specific, let me know and I will get it later today or tomorrow.

Still have this rust free rig. It needs a new home.....price is negotiable

Back