• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 4.10 rear axle

need-a-bow

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hey guys, my rear end is starting to make some noise, and I'm overdue for a regear anyways. I already have a 4.10 D30, so I'd rather swap in a 4.10 rear axle. I'm mainly hoping for an 8.25 or 8.8, but I'll consider a D35 as I only run 31s. Please let me know if you have an axle good 4.10 axle. Will also consider a 4=56 geared axle.

I have a Dana 35 with 4.10s if you get desperate. But I'd recommend getting a 8.8 or just get a regear kit I'll have a 8.25 here soon to but it doesn't have 4.10s. I'll let you have either of them for cheap

I already have an 8.25. The plan is 4.10 and disc brakes in the rear, and possibly an LSD or locker

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Didn't know if it was in bad shape or not. Like I said if you get desperate you can just have that Dana 35 lol. If you want the LSD or a locker then pick up a 8.8 like I did. I know the pick and pull out here had a few not sure about the gear ratios. I know the prices are cheap for the most part. I might be able to help you there. Just get a hold of my on Facebook if you decide on something.

Back