• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to the XJ world

dief123

NAXJA Forum User
hello, just bought a 1993 red cherokee sport, its in great condition and im in love with it, im also on cherokeeforums under the same name. excited to get to modding this thing!:new:

Welcome

XJ's are a strange addiction, but if you hang out here, they can be fun. :)

Yeah it's weird, you get one then the next thing you know you have four. BTW, welcome to the madness.

Welcome aboard!

First you'll probably want something mild...a 3-4.5" lift and 33s most likely, then the day will come when you have to get out the sawzall and make the first cut on your jeep, this will be scary at first but will soon become addictive. Eventually your cherokee will be an almost unrecognizable pile of parts that is barely safe or legal enough to drive on the street and you will grow to hate it most of the time. You'll miss having doors and a roof over your whole jeep and things like am fm radio and being able to drive highway speeds and long distances. Once you have your second or third, or eight jeep, you'll tell yourself that "this one will be different" and that "im going to keep this one nice" and it will be a real struggle to stick to that. That's pretty much how owning cherokees goes...for me anyways

Seth

First you'll probably want something mild...a 3-4.5" lift and 33s most likely, then the day will come when you have to get out the sawzall and make the first cut on your jeep, this will be scary at first but will soon become addictive. Eventually your cherokee will be an almost unrecognizable pile of parts that is barely safe or legal enough to drive on the street and you will grow to hate it most of the time. You'll miss having doors and a roof over your whole jeep and things like am fm radio and being able to drive highway speeds and long distances. Once you have your second or third, or eight jeep, you'll tell yourself that "this one will be different" and that "im going to keep this one nice" and it will be a real struggle to stick to that. That's pretty much how owning cherokees goes...for me anyways

Seth

Truth...I'm on my 8th XJ! :confused1

Welcome. I'm in your neck of the woods.

Hopefully we will be setting up a meet and greet for the NorCo folks soon.

why isn't anyone ever in my neck of the woods?!
is this some kind of secret exclusive front range forum that I'm unaware of?

Meet and greet would be nice as I know next to no one at this point

Thursday would work for me. Hooters where?

At Thunder Mountain Harley, its one exit North of Loveland and 1 south of Windsor

Back