• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting 2 door 1990 Cherokee - 3" RC lift, NEW 31" tires... others.

new-xj

NAXJA Forum User
The otherwise faithful 4.0 finally quit on me! No to mention it being stolen from my driveway, and left just 2 blocks away has made me feel as though its now time to move on.

IMG_20110422_152311.jpg

IMG_20110422_152318.jpg

They're Skyjacker brands, measure @ ~13.25" long.

$30

XJ Dana 44. complete drum to drum. welded rear diff. I have most parts to convert to disk on this using ZJ rear disc brakes (backing plate, calipers, and bracket--i will sell separately)
dirtydana44.jpg

$250 w/disc brake conversion parts, $200 w/o

complete dana30 front axle (XJ)
-has new ball joints
-has new wheel bearings
-has new u-joints
trackbar.jpg

$150 (you can't even replace your wheel bearings for this amount)

Ironrockoffroad 1-5" adjustable double shear track bar. Practially new, has less than 1000 miles on it.
[pictured above]
$175

Ironman4x4fab adj. front upper and fixed lower control arms. For 4-8" lifts. Also roughly 1000 miles on these, all joints greased and installed properly.
lcas.jpg

$200

Rough Country 3" add a leaf lift kit w/shocks. Complete, in good shape. Also has less than 1000 miles on it.
[no picture, still on vehicle]
$150

Everything needed to regear both axles (d30 and d44). Everything is new, in the box ready for install.
IMG_20110328_194345.jpg

for the front D30
-4.10 usa gear r&p
-open carrier for 3.93+
-master install kit

for the rear D44
-4.10 yukon r&p
-open carrier for 3.93+
-master install kit

$500 for it all.

I also have a Spartan locker for the D44. $200.
[pictured above--box on the bottom]

Local pick up preferred, however I will ship.
Prices do not reflect shipping costs nor paypal fees.
*If you know a way to ship the axles, I will be gladly to do so.
Serious inquiries only, please don't post uselessly in this thread.

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:
altrocker1 - no problem! I'm at work today, but call anytime.

Paintball - Havent picked up those yet. they're about $8 through the dealer though.

altrocker1 - no problem! I'm at work today, but call anytime.

Paintball - Havent picked up those yet. they're about $8 through the dealer though.

Figured it was worth a shot lol. They are going for a bit more there actually, and they have 2 different plates. No noticeable difference except that there is a Trac-lock and a non Trac-lock version. one is $8.75, the other is $12.75 lol.

Best of luck with your sales,

Paint

What's ridiculous? That's a relative term...haha! So, I'll throw out my question that may or may not be ridiculous to you. Would you be willing to pull off the alternator bracket for me?

I'm talking about low ball offers... I guess id sell the bracket. Make offer.

No they haven't.
How's a ten spot + shipping sound?

Locals are interested in the engine, if they flake (which I'm sure they will) I will pull that bracket before the Jeeps goes for scrap.

What do you want for the front gears, carrier and master kit?

still got the lift? there is a buddy that does not visit the site much that maybe interested, i have told him about it.

Back