• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a XJ to buy cheap or borrow!!!

xCOYOTEx

NAXJA Forum User
I need a super cheap XJ to buy or borrow. Have a XJ laying around that you were gonna scrap?? Does it at least sorta run?? I need one for a autocross series. I will return it at the end of the season so you can scrap it. A 2wd would be ideal, but a 4wd will work as well. A 4.0 is preferred, but if it is free or you are letting me borrow it, I can use a 2.8, or a 2.5 powered Jeep. If you have a business, I can also have your company name listed as a sponsor on the Jeep. Just send me a inbox message if you might be interested, and we can discuss details of how we will work this out. If I junk it early, we will get it back to you, otherwise the season ends in early October. Thanks for looking and let me know what you have!!

Good luck, man. I want pics of this XJ doing autoX. Vid would be even better!

Those cars all look slow as ***. Can you run 4wd in this? Seems like an XJ would smoke everything in that video.

Back