• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling Registration

For what its worth...Everyone who has registered so far will get a shirt. We ordered enough plus extra.

Even if you haven't paid.

There are quite a few extra for those of you who are holding out. First come first served.

Does anyone know if we need to sign up for trail runs, or do we just show up at the staging area for the trail we want to run?

Israel said:
Does anyone know if we need to sign up for trail runs, or do we just show up at the staging area for the trail we want to run?

You need to register at the registration table at Slick Rock..

Here's another question:

My front bumper isn't going to be ready by tomorrow morning. I need a front attatchment point, and I have a piece of 1/4" thick, 6" wide flat bar lying around that I could drill holes in for the 3 bumper bolts plus the forward most steering box bolt for attatchment to the frame. Then drill a couple holes in the lower edge for the tow hook to make a quick and dirty front tow hook bracket. Would this pass safety inspection?

Israel said:
When you show up go to Slickrock campground and go to the registration table out in front of the southern most cabin. They will do a tech inspection on your jeep and have all the trail runs for you to sign up for.

Back