• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xj stock rims and tires.

podm98c

NAXJA Forum User
I have 4, 5 star stock xj rims in good condition ( ones missing the center cap).They have Goodyear Wrangler radials mounted on them with about 75 to 80 percent life. Make a offer, winterfest delivery available.

Here are a few pics i have on hand.
IMG_20170220_153321.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_20170220_153327.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Look good. stock size I take it? Are you thinkin somewhere in the 200 range? I'd most likely come grab them the weekend of the 10th or the following weekend on my way back from Cleveland on the 19th or 20th , maybe meet somewhere near Toledo? I'm a little north of Detroit in Rochester.

250 sound good? And yeah let me know what date works for you. I also work in the Toledo area just by the airport so we could work something out with that to.

I'm good with $250. When you have the opportunity could you snap a few more pics, maybe one with tread depth. Lets plan on figuring out something around where you work then, that will save me a bit of driving. I can paypal you in advance if it gives you the warm and fuzzies or bring cash with me.

Yeah I can do that I need to clean the from rims new pads got them a little dusty. I'll try and do that tomorrow if I get a chance.

bump if you had the chance for pics and most likely looking like the 20th for me, still waiting on a final confirm on the date I'm heading back.

Back