• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HP30 3.55 gears $150

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
HP 30, 3.55 gears.

Knuckles, brakes, unit bearings not included, unless you want some TJ knuckles.

1 bad ball joint, other 3 are good

Should be out by Saturday

$150 pickup in memorial city

Sold.

Still have the knuckles, unit bearings, and brakes if anyone wants them. Karma parts

Knuckles?

TJ knuckles

Hmm, so I take it they are different than XJ Renix knuckles? I guess the D-30 (??-was thinking it was a standard Dana 30, but I guess not) stops being the same parts short of the knuckles and brake parts?

I may need to replace the drivers side knuckle next year on my 87 Wagoneer Ltd Ed, 4x4 stock. Or test my amateur wire welding skills to rebuild the brake pad rail guides.

What does HP (??) stand for?

Hmm, so I take it they are different than XJ Renix knuckles? I guess the D-30 (??-was thinking it was a standard Dana 30, but I guess not) stops being the same parts short of the knuckles and brake parts?

I may need to replace the drivers side knuckle next year on my 87 Wagoneer Ltd Ed, 4x4 stock. Or test my amateur wire welding skills to rebuild the brake pad rail guides.

What does HP (??) stand for?

High pinion

Knuckles/brakes/unit bearings changed a couple times over the life of the xj. You need the same of all 3 or they won't work properly

High pinion

Knuckles/brakes/unit bearings changed a couple times over the life of the xj. You need the same of all 3 or they won't work properly

Ah, thanks I have heard of High Pinion, just never needed to really understand it well/yet or know the acronym LOL.

Back