• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Howdy

Dr. Evil

NAXJA Forum User
A buddy of mine and club memeber on TORC4x4.org (Texoma Off-Road Club) mentioned this forum as a good place to get XJ info seeing as I recently acquired myself a very sweet 99XJ. This rig was Previously owned by up upnoveryj and built by Roxtar, haven't had a chance to take pics or tool around with yet but here is a link to his antiroc build with pics.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=93596

The rig is a little different now as I didn't get the beadlocks or roof rack, but it is essentially the same and now UOD green. I actually acquired it through trade from the guy who got it from uponveryj, long story. Seems to be a very capable rig, will post pics soon. I just wanted to drop a line introduce myself, hopefully will get some good insight here and meet some new friends on the trail.

Note to Roxtar if your still on here, the rig is good hands, I promise to wheel the crap out of it.:skull1:

welcome to :NAXJA:!!
come check out the red river chapter, thats where us texas folk hang out. well i hope we get a chance to wheel :cheers:

A buddy of mine and club memeber on TORC4x4.org (Texoma Off-Road Club) mentioned this forum as a good place to get XJ info seeing as I recently acquired myself a very sweet 99XJ. This rig was Previously owned by up upnoveryj and built by Roxtar, haven't had a chance to take pics or tool around with yet but here is a link to his antiroc build with pics.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=93596

The rig is a little different now as I didn't get the beadlocks or roof rack, but it is essentially the same and now UOD green. I actually acquired it through trade from the guy who got it from uponveryj, long story. Seems to be a very capable rig, will post pics soon. I just wanted to drop a line introduce myself, hopefully will get some good insight here and meet some new friends on the trail.

Note to Roxtar if your still on here, the rig is good hands, I promise to wheel the crap out of it.:skull1:

Welcome! Roxtar is still here he's usually in the MWC. Glad to see his old rig is gonna get used!

Back