• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HOWDY

NATRLBORNWHEELR

NAXJA Forum User
Hello,

My name is Jen, new to naxja:wave:. Fairly new to wheelin, took my first trip with Comanchedude back in March to Slade(Red River Gorge) and been hooked ever since. I have a 89 xj that is in the works but will be ready for winterfest. I've wheeled several times in Comanchedudes rig but got my xj out for the first time this past weekend(stock sittin on 33's A/T) at Haspin with naxja members hanaxj87, wrenchmonkey, and Comanchedude. Have to say it was a freekin blast even though according to Nick, I hold the record for the number of tow straps, jumper cables and d-rings used in a recovery on the trail! Can't wait to wheel with everyone winterfest 2009.

NATRLBORNWHEELR

Welcome.

See you there!

:wave:

Welcome, I have seen some of the pics from the Haspin trip. Nice work! :D

welcome. don't worry we have plenty of tow straps, d-rings etc. for you to use! :D

Welcome Jen

Dunno about that recovery record since the camera guy seems to have no proof on film.

Nick

Welcome Jen,

We have a pretty good green trail at Winterfest for "beginners" more or less. Hope to see you there.

BOB

Back