• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trimming a 4 door.

xjintrevor

NAXJA Forum User
so what is the best way for me to trim my jeep i need that extra inch or so???

IMAGE_016-1.jpg

IMAGE_017.jpg

Definitely get familiar with the search feature brutha. There's been HUNDREDS of posts about this very subject. I typed in "fender trimming" into the search feature using the "search titles only" and the list seemed endless.

nice write up .... the pinch seam part is the key here. don't cut past the 'dimples'!

hey yucca....do you have a write-up or more photos/info on the rear bump stop mod you did? did you fab it and attach it to the plate on top of the leaf springs?

Hey yucca-man what kind of rear tire carrier do you have? You have a hell of a rig to

LOL! That's not Jim's XJ. 'Matter of fact, Yucca doesn't even have an XJ.... I suppose it's safe to say now..... seems the cat is outta the bag now......

Jim aka "Yucca-Man" isn't even a real guy. He's an internet bot created by NAXJA years ago. Rumor has it that Douglas County S.O. paid for a copy of that bot program to use on their automated 911 answering service. Go ahead, give 'em a call - Dispatcher Jim sounds like he's got the personality of a thumb tack.

Ask around...... prove me wrong. Has anyone ever seen this mythical Yucca guy or his XJ?

:moon::D

Last edited:
LOL, I think the "bot" picked up some boxes from me a couple months ago, in an XJ, but it was early in the morning and I hadn't had my coffee, so I could be wrong...:wierd:

Back