• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab or Sand hollow ?

1-tonxj

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Which is offers more ? To my knowledge Area BFE is still closed so that means no helldorado , so which one actually offers more now ? Going to take a week off shortly and do atleast one May do one for a couple days then drive to the other and it as well .

Which is offers more ? To my knowledge Area BFE is still closed so that means no helldorado , so which one actually offers more now ? Going to take a week off shortly and do atleast one May do one for a couple days then drive to the other and it as well .

Little Dirty and I went to Sand Hollow for the Trail Hero event in October. I can not believe how much open area there is to play on! It seemed a little bit like the wild west as you can go drive anywhere you want, with the only rule of not driving on the vegetation. I can't wait to go back as soon as the next T2GD buggy is finished!

Little Dirty and I went to Sand Hollow for the Trail Hero event in October. I can not believe how much open area there is to play on! It seemed a little bit like the wild west as you can go drive anywhere you want, with the only rule of not driving on the vegetation. I can't wait to go back as soon as the next T2GD buggy is finished!

Yeah I'm thinking I'm going to try and do both since it be 7 days off and it's about 350 Miles apart so only a 5-6 hour drive to do both...unless I break things then I'll just take another week off later on . The only questionable strength aspect on my rig are the 1310 series shafts which I'm not sure what I want to upgrade them to since I don't feel like doing my axle brackets over to correctly set up single cardan joints and I'm not sold on a 1350 cardan since it uses the same size centering ball as my 1310 . I wouldn't really care but my shafts are pretty hard to reach especially the front output so swapping shafts is a bitch .

Back