• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

One of the houses had this.

Needs a cps, for $1500
a08469452354c0af76cca277b816c1c1.jpg

Well, spent a couple months building a new front axle for the jeep. Finally go wheeling for the first time in over a year, and kill my rear R&P.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Ordering up a new third member and gears tonight, hopefully back in the road in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

2 years til Moab...

mac 'start prepping' gyvr

I always thought it was funny when people would say once you leave moab you start planning your next trip. I haven't necessarily been planning but I have been wanting to go back ever since.

We should be back there for EJS next year. And definitely be there for 2023. Hell, I might try to buy another stocker and build another baby jeep for the '23 so I can drive it out there again

We should be back there for EJS next year. And definitely be there for 2023. Hell, I might try to buy another stocker and build another baby jeep for the '23 so I can drive it out there again

My goal is to drive the Gladiator out via rt66 and spend a week driving out...

Wheel it all week and drive home...

mac 'tentatively' gyvr

I always thought it was funny when people would say once you leave moab you start planning your next trip. I haven't necessarily been planning but I have been wanting to go back ever since.

I've said it everytime I've left since my first trip in 2003...

mac ''03, 08, '13, '18, and planning on '23' gyvr

I've said it everytime I've left since my first trip in 2003...

mac ''03, 08, '13, '18, and planning on '23' gyvr

Planning my first trip for 23!

The question is will Wheeler bring his General? Or will he have another Jeep by then?

Back