• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axles and Longarm kit for MJ/XJ in Berwick, ME

kpj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a high pinion Dana 30 that came out of a 97 XJ and a 97 Ford Explorer 8.8 with all of the brackets cut off, both with 3.54s. The 8.8 is a disc brake rear end that needs all new brakes. I do have a set of calipers as cores for it. $400 obo for both, I will not separate. The 8.8 currently has a u bolt eliminator perch setup tacked on that I would include for extra $$$, otherwise, it will be removed.

I have a set of Rubicon Express radius long arms that are brand new, just installed on my Comanche for mock-up. I also have a Clayton offroad XJ/MJ crossmember to go with it that was installed for mock-up purposes. I am planning on going with a 4 link setup. $900 obo.

I may be willing to do a package deal for the axles and longarm kit and would throw the Rusty’s steering that I have with maybe 500 miles on it. These are located in Berwick, ME. They are currently installed, so I would need an hour or two to remove them.

I have the front end sold. $200 for the 8.8, $750 for the long arms and crossmember.

Back