• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ for sale!

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
Selling a 2000 Jeep XJ, 4.0/AW4 auto/NP 231. 29 spline 8.25" rear axle. New shocks all around, new steering stabilizer, all new tie rod ends, new track bar. We've owned this XJ since it had 30,000 miles on it, it's now got 107,000. All maintenace has been done by me, and the oil has been changed every 3,000 miles without fail. The body is straight and the paint is still nice and glossy. My wife was involved in a minor accident with it, and the front bumper was bent a little. You can see it in the picture. Has a grey cloth interior, and is very nice, but does have a few small stains here and there, but nothing that couldn't be shampooed out. No rips or tears anywhere inside. The A/C blows nice and cold. The 4 wheel drive has barely been used at all, and this vehicle hasn't seen any trail use or abuse. Overall I would rate this XJ an 8 out of a possible 10. Looking to get $4800 OBO for it.

000_0132.jpg

bump... (did this ever sell?)

Back