• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UCP On the Rocks II

Lynn

NAXJA Forum User
This is a charity event for United Cerebral Palsy of South Central Pennsylvania. The dates are August 9th and 10th, 2003. Keystone Krawlers is the host club. Saturday's ride will be held at Paragon. Sunday's ride will be held at Rausch Creek Off-Road Park.

At Rausch we will have guided rides for all levels and normal admission will be charged. Rausch is donating a portion of the admission $ directly to UCP.

http://www.lieblweb.com/UCP/UCP.html

I'll be there!

I know it's not an XJ only event but c'mon guys! It's a chance to go wheelin and help out a good cause. If you're only gonna go one day I'd suggest going the Rausch Creek run on Sunday. They're donating 80% of the procedes to the cause. At Paragon they're just hosting the event but not contributing from what I've heard. I know a lot of you are going up to Paragon this month but anyone who can't make it this month, like me, come on out and support the cause and have fun while doing it.

btt

We are working hard behind the scenes at Rausch to make this a fun event as well as raise money for a charitable cause. I've been working on building more stock level trails, while the competition guys have been cutting open some black, red level terrain. Hope to see some NAXJA members there August 10th.

I'm planning on it. Barring anything mechanically unforseen, I'll be there on the 10th.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

If you've never been to RC go! its a great place! Its got it all. rocks mud and creeks crossings. Plus its cheaper than PAP! But come out of this event its for a great cause.

If I can get my junk back together by then I will be there on Sunday to play in Rock Creek.

here's a link to the Pirates board showing pics of the Rock Creek, Crawler Ridge, and the "challenge rock", there's a cool XJ among the group:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=161651

At the UCP ride, we have a handful of guides who regularly run the competitions who have volunteered to help with the event.

If you know you are going to this event, please sign-up so you will be on the e-mail list for instructions as to when the rides start and about the raffle. The meeting place for Rausch Creek will NOT be at the MX office, instead we will have our office set up temporarily at the staging area, so plan on coming directly to the staging area for this particular event. Thanks everybody!

That big XJ belonged to a guy with a Jeep off-road business, Xtreme. They are coming back in August, I hope to get close-up pics of that one, plus the other XJ that was in their group.

Back