• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Trail Foundation updates - Cantina for the Con 2021

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
So the RTF Voted Alan and I into the RTF BOD this last week.

Im working on sponsorships for the RTF.

And we might need some volunteers to help at Cantina, anyone on here up for helping me with the Raffle at Cantina ?

Last edited:
I might be able to Volunteer that weekend! It all depends on Shoulder surgery. I just torn 2 parts of Rotator cuff last week riding my bike. I am hoping for Shoulder surgery after sierrafest. I will find out more next week!

I might be able to Volunteer that weekend! It all depends on Shoulder surgery. I just torn 2 parts of Rotator cuff last week riding my bike. I am hoping for Shoulder surgery after sierrafest. I will find out more next week!

Oh my god. Twinhauler. That sounds brutal dude.

OK so I will need some help with the Cantina for the Con Raffle at Cantina, is anyone on here down to help? Its labor day weekend.

OK so I will need more volunteers from NAXJA to help with the Raffle - I am in charge of the Cantina raffle.

We also need NAXJA volunteers to lead some corn hole tournaments as well.

So this is like 2 weeks away, who can help me with the raffle at Cantina?

Ok so I need a minimum of 4 people, 5-6 would be better , and more on top of that to help with stuff that comes up to help me with the raffle .

3 to sell tickets
1 person to log items in excel in a laptop

So far i got alan and me.

Sept 4th is the raffle. Sept 5th is just door prizes.

the fire jumped 50 and is heading up ice house, so things are not looking good right now

the fire jumped 50 and is heading up ice house, so things are not looking good right now

I am planning to help out if this is still on. I heard they closed Loon Lake so I will wait to see if we get the "all clear" to move on with Cantina for the Con.

Back