• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SIERRAFEST REGISTRATION

GordoSmasho

Nevada Raisins
NAXJA Member
Registration for SierraFest2021 is open

ed989aa9569fc0d2dbdabdb0845659f7.jpeg

Event is August
8th - 11th Rubicon
12th - 15th Hermit Valley
Registration deadline July 4th
Costs $60 Red name $95 non-Red name
Taco Tuesday on the Con
Huge Members Raffle and BBQ dinner Sat night
Contact CJMike at [email protected]

This years theme is:
MAKE NAXJA GREAT AGAIN

Registration covers:
Entry fee per rig
One event Shirt
Meals for two at taco Tuesday and Sat bbq
- Each additional person $5
- Kids under 12 free

We will have shirts, tank tops, and sweatshirts
mens and womens sizes small and up
And Hats

Shirts and tank-tops small - 2xl
- $20each red names
- $25each non-red names
- larger sizes available for extra cost

Sweatshirts small - 2xl
- $35each red name
- $40each non-red name
- larger sizes available for extra cost

Hats
- $25each red name
- $30each non-red name

I can hardly wait. This is the event of the year for me as far a wheeling goes and every year it gets better with new stuff that happens to keep everyone on their toes.

So stoked on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blondejon is doing work getting sponsors, as usual. I’ll have to buy some absentee tickets and maybe a magnetic koozie.

Jon let me know if any of these sponsors you are getting make XJ rock sliders, I may get a pair.

Blondejon is doing work getting sponsors, as usual. I’ll have to buy some absentee tickets and maybe a magnetic koozie.

Jon let me know if any of these sponsors you are getting make XJ rock sliders, I may get a pair.

check out XO fab, they have DIy slider kits for 189$, use the 60" ones for an XJ

I had a great time wheeling with you all at SF last year and wish I could do it again, but it’s just not in the cards for me this year.

I had a great time wheeling with you all at SF last year and wish I could do it again, but it’s just not in the cards for me this year.

We will miss you dude !

Back