• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

April 20th

hjeepxj

#OCDINK
NAXJA Member
I am 99.9999% sure I am going to be able to get the XJ out Saturday April 20th...

Anybody available? I'm thinking something 1-2 hours away from Denver and mild-ish. Still open/open (probably this season) and still trying to brush up on my skillz.

Oooof! last day of my OSHA 30 hour...

Lmk if you roll up North... Your sig says arb? Is it down?

Lmk if you roll up North... Your sig says arb? Is it down?

Will do!

Any good trail ideas up North you can recommend?

Both ARB's are in the axles and ready, I just haven't made time to plumb them in and install my ARB compressor. :doh:

Im a CO noob unfortunately :/

You got time... Thats supposed to be the "easy" part! Lmao

Sevenmile up north in Poudre canyon is pretty fun, there's 2 runs that I would say are hard, the rest is easy, if they still have snow it's fun. There's a gas station across the street from the trail too...

Im a CO noob unfortunately :/

You got time... Thats supposed to be the "easy" part! Lmao

LOL - nowadays it's not for me - work is cray and the wife and I do long distance so she appreciates that I'm not wrenching in the garage when shes home lol. I did talk her in to going wheeling which I consider to be a win though! I got far enough along in my XJ build to be able to drive and wheel a little.

Sevenmile up north in Poudre canyon is pretty fun, there's 2 runs that I would say are hard, the rest is easy, if they still have snow it's fun. There's a gas station across the street from the trail too...

Cool! That sounds enticing, would you be in for seven mile?

My XJ is pretty well setup but it's currently open open and I don't have a winch (yet).

LMK your thoughts

Where exactly is the trail??

Looks like we're going to have a few!!

My thought is a 10AM meeting at the gas station unless someone with some more experience suggests otherwise.

The wife and I would love to camp but our schedule doesn't allow for it.

Does anyone know how long the trail should take?

Looking forward to it!!!

Good deal on it being open! Would suck to get up there and find out it's closed

No doubt! Always good to dial that in first lol.

Looking forward to seeing you buddy!!

Back