NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > Colorado Chapter
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Colorado Chapter Discussion of Chapter issues. Please keep Tech Topics on the Tech Forums.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 144 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old July 13th, 2021, 16:17
NAXJA Member

Re: Colorado B/S Thread

I have generator that's going to the dump next week . The reason is it broke the pull cord and sat the fuel got water in it and then it sat . The fuel in it is 7 years old so thus means the tank needs drained cleaned as does the carburator . It ran prior to the fuel .it's general storm boss 5500 watt with an 8500 surge 10hp motor. I don't have time to restore the unit and don't need it . So if anyone wants it let me know before it hits the dump .
Old July 26th, 2021, 19:25
NAXJA Member

Re: Colorado B/S Thread

Anyone whose had the front windshield out is there a sheet metal lip around the perimeter similar to the rear hatch glass ? I pulled the rear hatch glass and simply cut a sheet if lexan after reading the window over to the lexan then bolted it to the lip after drilling I plan to run a rubber gasket in there as well as get fancy bolts to replace the ones I had sitting around. I'd like to replace the front windshield with something that doesn't break like the stock which is already totaled and needs replaced it's so bad my knee was sinking into it from leaning on it while masking for paint . I can get a stock one slapped in cheap my rig is still has insurance and glass is free but I'd rather use lexan if it's a quick job like the hatch or at least reasonably quick .