• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV

Yes :) Friday 11/22 sometime til Sunday 11/24 sometime.

I had a buddy all lined up to bring his travel trailer down from the Central Coast, but I told him last week not to bother because it seemed as if no one was going.

Al, you have to come, so I can get the widgets for Anak! Unless you're also coming to the Holiday Party...

I’m on the fence about JV. If I’d known earlier that it was a go I’d have had my ducks lined up for it. But I’ll bring the widgets to the holiday party if I don’t see you next weekend.

Too soon. I'm going to tape mattresses all around it.

It snowed in JV this week, according to Google Weather. But it'll be chilly but manageable. I am bringing tent, and car, and will sleep in one or the other depending on air movement.

It is absolutely lovely out here. The sun is shining, it probably hit the upper 30s last night, air flow is at a minimum and sun is at a maximum. I am happy

Back