• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Said goodbye to my XJ

negativecreep

NAXJA Forum User
Just figured I'd say hello again since I haven't been on the boards in a while. Sold my Wagoneer last week after quite a few years of good times. Picked this up to replace it:

newjeep.jpg

Anyone know of a good forum similar to this one thats more grand cherokee oriented? This place has been a huge help and I was sad to see my XJ go... but at least I'm still in a Jeep.

Just figured I'd say hello again since I haven't been on the boards in a while. Sold my Wagoneer last week after quite a few years of good times. Picked this up to replace it:

newjeep.jpg

Anyone know of a good forum similar to this one thats more grand cherokee oriented? This place has been a huge help and I was sad to see my XJ go... but at least I'm still in a Jeep.

Thats a nice WJ. I had the chance to buy a 99 w/ a clayton longarm and 33x12.5's but i didn't have 5 grand at the time. Hell i still don't

The best info I've been able to find on WJs is over at Jeepforum.com. There is actually quite a bit on them over at expeditionportal.com.

A few of us here have WJs as well. I've got one, stock in this pic, but it has a 3" OME lift now:
004_4.jpg

Daniel wheels with me quite a bit, brings his own jeep from time to time. It is on a 4" lift, custom 4x4 rear bumper/tire carrier, JKS sliders, and now has a ARB bull bar up front.
Redbird020.jpg

The best info I've been able to find on WJs is over at Jeepforum.com. There is actually quite a bit on them over at expeditionportal.com.

A few of us here have WJs as well. I've got one, stock in this pic, but it has a 3" OME lift now:
004_4.jpg

Daniel wheels with me quite a bit, brings his own jeep from time to time. It is on a 4" lift, custom 4x4 rear bumper/tire carrier, JKS sliders, and now has a ARB bull bar up front.
Redbird020.jpg

Looks good. I'm still in the 'this thing is too nice to wheel' phase though... maybe one of these days I'll brave a light trail. My old jeep was pretty well trashed but ran well. Now I feel like I'm driving a cadillac. Once I finish a few minor drivetrain repairs I'd like to lift it a little and toss on a slightly bigger tire. I'm really enjoying the smooth ride though compared to my old rig.

Back