• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Run Leader signup for Saturday 5/14

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
We are currently in need of Run Leaders, AKA Trail Masters for the three sanctioned Saturday event runs. Leaders receive free dinner Sat. night. If you have already purchased a meal ticket, arraignments will be made.

From Chapter Bylaws:
The Director or Member (Trail master/Run leader) leading a NAXJA Event. Usually this
person will physically lead one or more motorized activities at an event.
S/He should have a high level of experience in order to provide guidance
to the rest of the Attendee(s).

Prior to beginning their respective run:
They are to distribute, and then collect signed waivers from all participants.
They are also responsible for ensuring all vehicles are in compliance with the minimum vehicle requirements, as per the bylaws. Checklist will be provided.

Assist with determining minimum vehicle modifications appropriate for the trail they are leading.

Run 1: Up Doran loop; Stop over a Bismarck mine for lunch and hanging out/exploring; Down Odessa Canyon. Detouring for points of interest at the discretion of run leader. Trail is moderate to difficult.

Run 2: Up Odessa; Stop over at Bismarck mine for lunch and hanging out/exploring; Down Doran. Detouring for points of interest at the discretion of run leader. Trail is moderate to difficult.

Run 3: A more scenic run of the surrounding areas as determined by the run leader; typically meeting at Bismarck mine for lunch and hanging out/exploring; Continue scenic/points of interest ultimately returning to camp prior to dinner. Trail's easy with some moderate

There will likely be others participating in other non sanctioned runs over the course of the weekend; NAXJA event regulations do not apply to these.

Please consider leading one of the event runs.

First come, first choice.

Last edited:
I will of course take option 1 or 2, doesn't make a difference to me which.
#2 used to make my LCAs ascared!

I can take #1 if no-one else claims it.

Back