• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Transfer case rebuild assistance

Br3wst3r

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Everyone! This is my first post here. I'm a noob who may have made a bad call in diagnosing an issue with an np231. I took it apart, got the rebuild kit and have been delaying putting back together in part because I don't see any issues with it. The bearing I thought was bad seems fine. Anyway, I've looked at the instructions and watched the yootoobs of putting it back but I'm just not confident enough without someone with experience taking a look at it. So now I'm pushing aside my pride and asking for some help! Will someone in the Denver area be willing to take some money to guide me (read: guide me, not take over without showing me) in getting this back up and going? I will bring it all to you. It's just giving it a look over to make sure nothing is awry, putting in bearings and seals, and fitting it all back together happy. So if you have the experience the know how, and want to make a little $$, PLEASE PM me! Many thanks!

In Brighton area next few nights. Home later in evenings but no issue to toss back together. Let me know if I can help.

Back