• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Divorce can be ugly...

As odd a story as that is........ What's so newsworthy about a training dud in someones basement...... Uh oh, and it's sitting next to her furnace..... WTF? Who fawkin' cares? Like the heat could cause it to go off? ITS A DUD! And why should the reporter(s) have to go back out when the A.N.G. goes to pick it up?

I think we all know why the guy left the bitch....... attention loving dramatic wXore. Yeah, be sure to let the media air your last name so folks know who your ex is - because after all, he left you with a "dangerous" missile in your basement that I'm sure he told you was a dud.

Fawk-n-a...... there's WAY more important things going on in the world that the news should be covering. I don't know if I'm madder at the woman for her drama, or the media for capitalizing on it. :mad:

Last edited:
He sure left it hanging out there. Now, he just might have some splaining to do. LMAO

I heard another story from a tow operator: A lady wanted him to haul her estranged hubby's built truck to the crusher. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, just crush the thing! He said he tried to buy it, she insisted on having it crushed.

........ And that tow driver should get a swift kick to the nuts with a steel-toe boot for disrespecting his fellow man by folding like that at the request of an angry woman.

Unless the title was in her name exclusively...... he is a co-conspirator in a felony Theft and Criminal Mischief.

I'd jail his ass along with her.

Back