• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Membership Activation

Status
Not open for further replies.
activation codes sent to your amos_.....@hotmail account. It will probably be sent to the Junk Mail folder, so be sure to look there.

Follow ALL the steps to get your user name registered on the forums.

Thanks

Another guy from Louisville, KY??

Lots of guys from down there lately.....Brian must be breeding them or something....

Good job Brian!

Welcome aboard Buckeye!
:cheers:

:paperwork :kissyou: Woody, can i get another activation e-mail? :geek: Cannot find anything in junk or anywhere else. I do remember registering and waiting for confirmation e-mail, but don't think any came. :callme: I am usually very cautious about deleting :eyes: :doh: anything and I do check items in the junk before deleting.:bawl:

Brian? Who's Brian? I know Jeremy and Doug, both have awsome XJs. Jeremy has a little envy for my Sammy and Doug kinda likes my CJ-5. Doug took me for a ride in his XJ and made an XJ lover outta me and I am buying the parts from Jeremy's old XJ to make my '95 2-door an off road crazy animal.party1:

Louisville has a good sized and growing off roading following. K&I 4Wheelers has new people coming to the meetings each week and there is a respectable sized UCORA club too!
:party:

I have re-sent another one. You may not get it, as Hotmail is being pricks at the moment. If you do not get it, please use a real email addy and I will resend again.

:cool: :helpme: :canada: Thanks, Haleyes, unfortunately :bawl: I can't go there yet.:scared: Nice eyeball.:rolleyes:

Ok, Glenn. I'll be on the look out. Thanks. :worship:

I love these little guys.hasta :rtm: :listenmus :cheers: :NAXJA:

I have not as yet received any confirmation e-mail. I have changed my e-mail address in my profile. I do have a non-Hotmail address but I do not want to post it here.:windows:

Buckeye said:
I have not as yet received any confirmation e-mail. I have changed my e-mail address in my profile. I do have a non-Hotmail address but I do not want to post it here.:windows:

I am still seeing a hotmail addy in there. You can PM me your real addy and I will manually change it, then send the confirmation. You can then change it back if you like, but please do not use the e-mail notification system then. :)

:woohoo: :music: :wave1: :laugh2: :rof: :patriot: :angel: :kissyou: :geek: :yelclap: :cheers: :NAXJA:

I GOT IT! See, I'm not as stupid as I look!

:scottm:

Good job! You surely make KY proud today. :)

Hey there Mr Glenn. I am stuck in Iraq right now, so I only check my emails every once in a while. Could you send me another confirmation email to the yahoo addy? I thank you very much for your help in this matter and can't wait to get home and meet some of the great folks that make this the best XJ site out there!

Doc Hamilton

Resent Doc. Keep your head down, and THANK YOU for serving.
Glenn

Cowboydoc said:
Hey there Mr Glenn. I am stuck in Iraq right now, so I only check my emails every once in a while. Could you send me another confirmation email to the yahoo addy? I thank you very much for your help in this matter and can't wait to get home and meet some of the great folks that make this the best XJ site out there!

Doc Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back