• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

15x10 alloy rims for sale in NorCal

Big Red

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set (4) of 15 x 10 American Racing 589 Eagle alloys for sale 5 on 4-1/2 bolt pattern, not sure of the offset but these will stick out of your fenders a bit but give your rig good stability. They have minor rock rash on outer edge, but still can be shined up really nice. I'm selling these because I bought my built xj with 8" black rims and don't need these anymore. These sell for $110 or so each and are fairly new except for a few trips on the Rubicon. They are $220 for the set & I live in the Sacramento, CA area again I can bring these to the Hollister trip 2/28-2/29. I prefer not to ship. Buyer is responsible for shipping.

Will you take $200 for them. I can pick up in Sac since I cannot make Hollister this weekend. Call me on my cell (209)815-4827.

steinjeep said:
I have a set (4) of 15 x 10 American Racing 589 Eagle alloys for sale 5 on 4-1/2 bolt pattern, not sure of the offset but these will stick out of your fenders a bit but give your rig good stability. They have minor rock rash on outer edge, but still can be shined up really nice. I'm selling these because I bought my built xj with 8" black rims and don't need these anymore. These sell for $110 or so each and are fairly new except for a few trips on the Rubicon. They are $220 for the set & I live in the Sacramento, CA area again I can bring these to the Hollister trip 2/28-2/29. I prefer not to ship. Buyer is responsible for shipping.

Back