• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roof Mounted Tire Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtmtnbkr14

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all,

A while ago, i was in the market for a roof mounted tire rack. I was unable to find many options, until one day i ran into a guy that made them locally and other well ovber built products for jeeps and other 4X4's. I was so happy with his design and craftsm,an ship that i purchased one. I was so happy with the one i got that i decided to work with the manufacturer and c if i could sell them on the side. They are a really great product and work well, look Sweet, and are fairly priced. Recently we redesigned it to look even better, preform better, and protect the tire against theft. Its made out of Steel and aluminum and mounts on the roof to hold up to a 35" tire (if you ever wanted to carry such a monstrosity on the roof). No bolts or need to drill to make it work. It is a completey free mounted rack. This thing is really Bad ASSSS!!

They are over built for the off roader, Tough for the weekend warrior, and a hot piece to mount on the roof for the poser!!

This Rack Rocks!!

For more information on the product email me at [email protected], or [email protected].

Best regards,

Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back