• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Trim pieces and screws, 96 Service Manual

IllusionalKnight96

NAXJA Forum User
My XJ is a 96 and needs the following pieces:

- All screws for mounting the under dash (piece with the ashtray in it)
- The honeycombed piece that fits just between the windshield wash nozzles and the washer arm mounts up front. It was originally black but is now missing in action.
- Screws for attaching the rear hatch brake light. It broke off last summer and I lost the screws waiting to get the part. Stealership "Can't be bothered to find them" (actual quote :rolleyes: ).

If anyone has a parts rig that has these bits on it and they're willing to part with them please let me know! I have not been able to find a Jeep at any of the local wrecking yards that have the stuff I need.

Also: I know it's a long shot but maybe someone has a copy of the 1996 Cherokee service manual they no longer need? I'd rather get it from one of you fine folks than order a brand new one from Chrysler or wherever.

Bumped. Still looking and need the following pieces as well:

-Center console Preferably tan, but any color will work
-Both headlight bezels in black
-Left side rear tail light assembly.

I have a console outer shell that will be available next week when I swap it out(unless I get to it earlier).I have it posted on the "parts for sale" section,

It will be monday, 29th before I can take it out.I will get you pics as soon as possible.If you find another before then ,just let me know.Thanks richie

Sure thing. You don't by any chance have the rest of the pieces I am searching for, do you? And will screws be included?

Also, can you give me a ball park price and what color is it? (Not that color matters a whole lot).

I tell you what, If you want the console (minus the center black trim plate)and armrest,Hows 30.00 shipped sound?I also think I have the webbing for the windshield wiper panel you need.I will throw that in with the console if you want it for that.Let me know and I will give you a mailing address.The console is tan.

Back