• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When did the SoCal forum become the Group-Buy and Advertising forum?

Wow fellas! What is going on with you guys? Like Dan said, you are all friends, act like it. SoCal is by far the best chapter on this board. I have some of my greatest memories wheeling and hanging out with you guys. Be it out in the desert or just helping a member fix their rig.

Where is all this crap coming from? I have never seen the I am better than you complex displayed like this before. Ya'll need to relax and go wheeling.

Come on guys, keep "OUR" chapter the best one out there and stop all this non-sense!

Your long lost brother in Georgia, Bo!

cal said:
Seriously. Its kind of getting old; particularly when the group buys are for peoples own products.
I AGREE, especially when i tell someone that i can make them something for cheap and i get my post deleted and a warning from the post NAZI of so cal chapter, i offer my services as a friend, i don't have a business lisc, i use the name Overkill fabrication as a description of the work i do, not as a business name ( kind of a joke on my work ) and don't charge much more than materials, electricity and a 12 pack of Coke!!!! if this is where things are headed in the GROUP BUY CHAPTER THEN FU^%$$# YAH,
overkillfab.jpg

IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS, and i will beat ANY ONE else's prices!!!!!!! ( if you throw in a cold coke!!! )

Mr.OverKill said:
IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS, and i will beat ANY ONE else's prices!!!!!!! ( if you throw in a cold coke!!! )

That girl on the corner of El Cajon Blvd said she would take me 'around the world' for $50.....what would you charge me?

:D

Jump This said:
That girl on the corner of El Cajon Blvd said she would take me 'around the world' for $50.....what would you charge me?

depends on how thick you want the tube Rick

98RExj said:
I love you guys <3 Not in a gay way! hahahahahaha

Whatever....
whatever.gif

cracker said:
Isn't it ironic that when Geoff returns we have the best SoCal thread we have had in years. :dunno:

This is worthy of being a stickie!

Where is the Pres who loves the stickies???? This is like old times here and on Socalxj!

Sponsorship is a totally different thing than group buys. In a group buy you secure a price at a sales number, thus locking in a profit margin. Sponsorship is simply giving things away in goods or cash and hoping for return and loyalty by the club; totally different. Cal, when up and running, I'd like to sponsor as I've told you before.

Put the group buy in for sale and do it if you aren't the vendor.

TRNDRVR said:
Damn! Page 5.

1974_eating_popcorn.gif

Carry on!
You eat way too much popcorn!

cracker said:
This is typical ##### bullshit......

Where is the SoCal president and why is this allowed?

I am right here. My cell phone # is 714-319-7135.

I have been "away" for a while taking care of personal business.

I have read th thread and there have been some valid points and I think almost everyone agrees.

Now, my personal thought is that there should be NO GROUP BUYS! You can PM each other all you want. If you have a business, become a sponsor then sell your items there ONLY! Since I am the President, my personal view can not be enfoced. The BOD will enforce NAXJA rules.

The bi-laws do state that members can arrange group buys no more than 4 times within a year.

The SoCal rule will be if you post a Groupbuy, it must be in the For Sale section, you may not make any money on the transaction, you can not publish your own groupbuy nor that of an official sponsor.

Threads will be deleted and the orignal author will be notified.

There will be moer moderating in our chapter. If you don't like what is going on, shoot me a PM or give me a call.

There is way too much grade school bitchin and whinning. The rules will be enforced to everyone, no exceptions.

I will not single anyone out, nor should anyone else. The buck stops here and it will not be tolerated. If you are offended, let me know and we will discuss it like men.

If you argee, then fine and thank you.

I do want to thank the folks that donate and sponsor our group.

We do have a great group of guys.

All of the personal bashing needs to cease, as does cussign in post.

So the BOD will post a Group Buy "rules" thread in the next few days. We will comply with national and adopt whatever needed to ensure we have a fair process.

Thanks to everyone that posted and offered up advice or complaints.

I will be locking the thread and deleting/locking subsequent threads about this subjuct.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hmm.....

Back