• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter holiday Party Planning

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Hi all,

just to give you an update. Trying to do some quick planning for the chapter holiday party.

Tentatively set for Dec 11th

We may need to find an alternate location. If plan A doesnt work out, any suggestions for an alternate location?

We may need some help with food prep and planning. More info will come.

If anyone is willing to step up and help with any aspect, please post up.

my house is pretty set up for entertaining.. i can warm the pool up... but the 11th is bad for me.. the 11th and 12th are bad... and i'm out in yucaipa

usually is :D 11th works for me. I may be able to work out an alternate location but I'm even further west than brendan's place where we've had it the last few years. Let me talk to some people.

Further West works for me!

Ya the 11th dosnt work for me, we could do it in our saloon if we changer the dates

The weekend of the 11th, I'm out.. will be out of town that weekend.

i also would be out the weekend of the 11th and 12th i have a prior engagement..

i'll be in chicago from dec 15 till jan. if someone coordinates it, you can do it the weekend after

Yeah, 91Blackbox already has a toy drive planned for the 18th, but that's in the IE and I dunno if that'll pull folks away from our party.

I can do the weekend of the 11th or of the 18th. I can help with planning, but not with a location. Sounds like we can have attendance of the Chapter Prez the weekend of the 11th, or maybe the Chapter VP the following weekend (but I know your work schedule's odd during the holidays, Cal). Not that either of them matters, if I'm there!! <ducking>

Let's get this party started!!

Carol

Shuddap dan u never come anyways :p

Th last few years I've wanted to but its never planned early enuff for me to fit it in with all the other holliday stuff going on and its further away than I can make the I'm in the area excuse for.

This year I've got 2 horse shows, a car show that benifits toys for tots, a family dinner, a toys for tots run, a company xmass party and the norco parade of lights between thanksgiving and christmass eve its a lot when you add in all the work we have with the horses the house and work being down 2 guys. Its not like I'm just sitting waiting for the party tedward.

Back