• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train from Bakersfield to San Diego (or just closer)?

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I have (4) 31" tires on alloy rims that need to make it from Bakersfield either to San Diego, or at least closer to San Diego. No real urgency, other than it's about time I got something bigger than 29" tires under my rig!

If they can even just make it to the general LA area, I can probably either make an excuse to go up and get them & visit/harass some friends while I'm there, or impose on a friend that goes up to LA fairly often to bring them down.

Thanks in advance,
Carol

if they can get to Leep's place in Phelan Carol I can get them down the hill, to my place south of LA. maybe further depends on who i bribe :D

Last edited:
next sunday(the 11th) i'm going to long beach, taking a tire north on the way. if they can get somewhere near there, i could bring them back down to your place. i'll be around lakewood/405.

That would be quite the detour... B'field to Palos? But we'll see what happens. I think I can get them from B'field to Simi Valley area on the 15th, which is a good step in the right direction...

bakersfield to anyone near the top of the cajon pass (hesperia area) would work, i'll be up there working on my jeep almost every weekend for the next couple months I think, and can pick them up from whoever and bring them down the hill, then pass them off to classic.

i'm heading to apple valley today and next weekend if u can get them to me off the 15 in victorville i cn get them to the i.e.

Looks like I'll be going to Simi Valley on the 15th, so I can drop them anywhere in the 18/405 area.

The tires are at Cal's house now, caught someone passing through yesterday.

The tires are at Cal's house now, caught someone passing through yesterday.

Pretty handy they were passing through in my car. ;)

I can't believe how tight of a fit that was. It took me a good 5-6 minutes to figure out how to get them out.

I love this group, and all of my friends!

So if they fit into a Civic, will they fit in a Mitsubishi? Hmmm. Or maybe I'll just drive my rig to Fullerton & swap on the spot. Regardless, I think the Railroad's under control now.

Thanks a zillion, everyone!

I wouldnt say they really 'fit' in the civic carol, and wouldnt try to put them in the mitsu.

Ok, we'll figure something out. I have other vehicles of varying MPG =)

Back